General English Courses
General English Courses are among the most popular with adult students at English Language Ireland. Small class sizes, expert tuition, and a friendly atmosphere all mean you will learn better English every single day you study with us, and that you will enjoy yourself while doing so too.
Part time courses run on two mornings per week and may be best suited to those already living and working in Ireland, such as au pairs or people from other countries who have moved here on a more permanent basis. These English classes can be designed according to your exact individual needs.
Full time courses are ideal for those who come especially to learn English in Ireland. Classes run each day, for a total of 20 hours per week. Small class sizes mean you will have close personal attention from your teacher, as well as the opportunity to make new friends.
GENERAL ENGLISH COURSES FEATURES
- Classes focused on fluency, vocabulary and groupwork
- Start your course any time throughout the year
- Free Wi-Fi & Self-Access Study Resources
- Some or all course materials supplied
- Ongoing support & feedback from your teachers
- Friendly and helpful assistance with living in Ireland