Our General English Part Time Course is most suitable for people from other countries who already live in Ireland, and who want to improve their English skills.
This includes au pairs, seasonal workers, and others who are here on a more permanent basis, who wish to improve their English for university entrance, work purposes, or any other reason.
The course may also suit those travelling to Ireland to learn English who will only have limited time for lessons here, due to other commitments or plans.
Our General English Part Time Course is designed and delivered according to the individual needs of the student and their existing level of English. Our teachers work closely with all students to help them get the most from their learning experience, through close personal attention and expert tuition.
General English Part Time Course Features
- 5 hours tuition each week as standard. Extra hours on request.
- Experienced teachers using dynamic teaching methods
- Free Wi-Fi & Language Library
- Supplementary Course Materials*
- Ongoing academic support
- Friendly and helpful assistance with living in Ireland
- Monthly Social & Cultural Programme
- Two-week minimum booking required
*Course Book not included