If you wish to learn English or improve your English to help you with work, then what better way to learn than by combining English classes with some work experience!
That is exactly what our Work Experience and General English courses will deliver you. You will spend two mornings per week in the classroom for English lessons, and you will spend more time gaining real working experience in a job in your chosen field.
We have close relationships with many local employers who cover a range of sectors, so we can normally assist in finding a work placement for you.
Our Work Experience and General English courses are compatible with Erasmus+ Programmes.
Work Experience And General English Courses Features
- Eight hours tuition per week for duration of stay
- Minimum duration of four weeks
- Assistance in finding a work placement to suit your training and level of experience (please note these placements are non-paid)
- Attentive experienced teachers with dynamic teaching methods
- Free Wi-Fi and Language Library
- Supplementary Course Materials*
- Ongoing academic support
- Friendly and helpful assistance with living in Ireland
- Friendly and helpful assistance with living in Ireland Monthly Social & Cultural Programme
*Course Book not included