Our Teacher Placement and General English course delivers all that our Teacher Refresher Course has to offer, PLUS the opportunity to learn from time spent in a real Irish classroom.
We have close working relationships with a number of local primary schools and high schools. We can arrange for you to regularly sit in on classes there, to observe teaching methods and see how the students interact with their teacher.
Overall, you will improve your own English language skills, and will improve your teaching skills too.
The Teacher Placement and General English Course is compatible with Erasmus+ Programmes.
Teacher Placement And General English Courses Feature
- Ideal for non-native English teachers and teachers in Bilingual Schools
- Minimum 15 hours tuition per stay
- Can be held over any number of weeks
- Dynamic teachers plus class observations at primary or secondary level are combined to provide you with a real insight into the Irish education system as well as a chance to brush up on your language skills
- Free Wi-Fi and Language Library
- Supplementary Course Materials*
- Ongoing academic support
- Friendly and helpful assistance with living in Ireland
- Monthly Social & Cultural Programme
*Course Book not included