Small Class English Courses at English Language Ireland are designed so that teenagers can get the benefit of greater teacher time and personal attention that smaller classes bring.
There can be up to 15 students in our General English courses, but with Small Class Courses, you can choose from smaller class sizes of eight, six, four or two students.
A class size of six or eight can be the perfect blend of meeting new people while still getting greater personal attention from the teacher in the classroom. Class sizes of two or four can be perfect for siblings or a group of friends, particularly if all already have a similar standard of English.
Students in our Small Class English Courses all have further opportunity to have fun and make more friends when they join with students on other courses to enjoy a great range of activities each afternoon, and a full day outing each Saturday.
Small Class English Courses Features
- Greater personal attention from teacher
- Available over 2 weeks/3 weeks/4 weeks/5 weeks
- Classes focused on fluency, vocabulary and groupwork
- Attentive expert native teachers
- Irish classmates (Study Buddies) to help conversation activities
- Continuous Assessment & Detailed Course Report for Parents and Agents
- 24 hour Support for all Junior students
- Experienced local Host Families
- Lively and varied Activity Programme
- 1 Full Day Excursion per week
|12 to 17|