PON C1 students will study General English at our School in Carlow; the course focuses on improving students’ spoken word and their level of understanding. We encourage interaction and provide active, practical classes which help build confidence in the students and increase their ability to converse.
The course combines language tuition with exam preparation so the students have an opportunity of returning to Italy with a recognised qualification. The exam preparation courses we cover are Trinity, Cambridge and IELTS. Chosen exams will be taken at the end of the course.
At the beginning of the course, students will be given a language placement assessment test, this will ensure that students are placed in a class suitable for their level and needs. Throughout the course our tutors and Director of Studies work closely with the students to ensure they are progressing and to highlight areas of concern that may need improving. Our “hands on” approach means that every student who arrives in English Language Ireland is given full care and attention and the tools needed to fulfil their goals.
PON C1 Course Features
- Classes focus on fluency & practical learning.
- Trinity Exam preparation & Trinity Exam.
- Available for 2 week/ 3 week/ 4 week duration.
- 2 x ½ day excursions per week.
- 1 x Full day excursion per week.
- Full Board Accommodation with local host family.
- Afternoon activities when not on excursion.