Learn English and have lots of fun too!
That is exactly what is offered by our Junior English Course with Multiple Activities. Students aged from 12 to 17 spend each morning (Monday to Friday) in the classroom with expert teachers. They then spend hours each afternoon having fun!
Regular activities include:
- Sports including football (soccer), tennis, bowling, and the Irish national sports of gaelic football and hurling
- Cinema trips
- Irish Dancing lessons
- Treasure Hunts
- Talent competitions (X-Factor)
- Novelty Olympics
- Disco every Wednesday night
We also arrange a group outing each Saturday, to Dublin or other cities such as Waterford, Kilkenny, or Wexford, and to historic Irish places like Glendalough.
Junior English Course & Multiple Activities Fearures
- Classes focused on fluency, vocabulary and group work
- Available over 2 weeks/3 weeks/4 weeks/5 weeks
- Attentive expert native teachers
- Irish classmates (Study Buddies) to help conversation activities
- Continuous Assessment & Detailed Course Report for Parents/Agents
- Typically 10-12 students per class (maximum 15 per class)
- Lively and varied Activity Programme
- 1 Full Day Excursion per week
- 24 hour Support for all Junior students
Experienced local Host Families
|12 to 17|