A 1 to 1 English Course is the way for any junior student to get the maximum possible benefit from their time spent learning English with us here in Ireland.
The student has the teacher’s full attention at all times, and the learning programme is designed to exactly meet the student’s individual needs.
Classes are held each morning (Monday to Friday), with an emphasis on both spoken and written English. Students on our 1 to 1 courses have the option of taking classes at our Junior Campus, or of living with their teacher and having their lessons at the teacher’s home.
Students who take their 1 to 1 English lessons at our Junior Campus can also enjoy a range of afternoon and weekend activities with other students attending other courses on the Campus.
1 to 1 English Courses for Junior Students Features
- Full attention of teacher at all times
- Available over 2 weeks/3 weeks/4 weeks
- Classes focused on fluency and vocabulary
- Attentive expert native teachers
- Continuous Assessment & Detailed Course Report for Parents and Agents
- 24 hour Support for all Junior students
- Experienced local Host Families
- Lively and varied Activity Programme for students who have lessons on campus
- 1 Full Day Excursion per week
|12 to 17|